Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Pet Sitting Website

 
I've just launched my new website for Daly Pet Care.  Please stop by to check it out and leave me a comment. I would love some honest constructive criticism on the site...really. I asked my sister to review it and she "mentioned" it would be nice if I put my phone number! What was I thinking??? Sometimes it's the most obvious things we forget! Anyway, for those of you that don't know, I offer pet visits in your home while you're away, daily dog walking and In Home Boarding where we welcome your dogs into our home for an extended stay/vacation. I gotta tell ya...I am really loving my pet business! I have worked mostly with dogs, although I love cats and other animals, but the daily walks with my beloved dogs have not only been great fun but good for my blood pressure, (which wasn't particularly bad, but now it's 111/64!) my head (all that wonderful outdoor time) and I just know it will eventually get around to my waistline!

No comments:

Post a Comment